PLAYTESTERS: 11. Panzerdivision - Montélimar to Valence

The first two battles for a larger campaign about the 11. Panzerdivision covering the retreat of LXXXV Corps between Montélimar and Valence in Southern France are ready for playtesting !!!

Have a look at the map and battles in this movie.

Drop me an PM to become playtester for this campaign.

Currently I work on the maps for Sauzet and Marsanne (NE to Montélimar) and the remaining battles at La Coucourde. I need feedback on the first battles to fine-tune the next ones.

THIS CAMPAIGN IS NOTHING FOR THE FAINTHEARTED - MAPS ARE BETWEEN 6 and 12 km2 AND YOU FIGHT WITH REINFORCED BATALLIONS.

Salut; Je connais l'histoire de cette bataille de retardement livré par la "ghost" division, elle est encore étudié à l'ecole de guerre je crois! Belle carte et super reconstitution du secteur (je suis né dans la région), il ya eu quelque temps une etude de cette opération dans 39/45 magazine d'après 2 bouquins écrit par un gars issu du coin si ma mémoire est bonne, néanmoins j'aimerai tester ta carte si tu le veux bien j'ai un peu de temps devant moi, même si je suis un pietre joueur! Merci par avance Pat!

Very well done and looks reasonably close to the real terrain.

You may consider thining out some of the forested areas alittle on the edges' the photo's have a more ragged edge on hill 400. I think you have done a remarkable job.

Im reading ' Riviera to the Rhine' which covers the battle area your covering.

Im looking forward to the challenge of your campaign.:cool:

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately my schedule is such that I wouldn't do you much good as a playtester, but am really looking forward to this. I can remember first seeing the board game Panzer Command and becoming fascinated with the battles of the 11th Pz.

Thanks for taking this on