Mod Eastern Wind for Kursk+Caen v3

StMere the Crossroad is now working for me. It was all about me understanding the Windows operating system on the computer I am now using and the Jones MOD Enabler.

Fine !

I will prepare the link for tomorrow !

Here is the link for this "small mod", version 4.

ftp://ftp.reseau-js.com/sudden/TheatreOfWar/a_small_mod_04_for_EWMv3.zip

You need :

TOW 2 Kursk + Caen

and the mod : "Almost_Eastern_Wind_1_5_5_v_3_en"

version 3 should be uninstalled.

The "philosophy" of the "small mod" is to add one or two units at each version, and one single player mission to play them. And each new version will contain the previous one.

So in this version, you have 2 single player missions, and 4 new units ! (and more in the read me file).

I would like also to thank JohnW and Oberleutnant for their help !

Have fun !

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, my question was not clear enough. In the Campaign Section of the game, there are Russian, German, and English campaigns. I was wondering if a USA campaign would also display in this section of the program. So far, it does not appear to work. In the game it is a non-user campaign. The user campaign option is set to false.

Sorry, I read too quickly your question. It was clear !

As US campaign does not exist, it will be a only a user campaign.

If we ceate a campaign, it will appear in the user campaign section.

Not difficult to create a campaign, but it needs time !

A small team will be more efficient !

• 3 months later...

Hi, I downloaded this because I wanted to play US on Western Front. Thank you for your work, this is a great mod!

I do have one small problem. The mod works fine on my Windows XP computer, but on my Windows 7 computer, it crashes when I try to view the Encyclopedia. The mission generator works fine, and you can play with US forces, but the Encyclopedia causes a crash.

Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks for any help you can give, and thanks again for your wonderful work in creating this mod.

I have not tried this MOD on Windows 7. It does work on my Win Vista 64 computer. When this happens to me, there is either a missing, corrupt, or incorrect file. Maybe something didn't load correctly. I have not determined which files cause this. From my experience, it could be any of the 3dobj or data files.

Try uninstalling the MOD. This is easy if you are using JSGME. If the game runs correctly without the mod, you know the problem is one of the MOD files.

Thanks guys for your replies. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times; both times, the encyclopedia works fine without the mod but crashes with the mod.

I'll keep trying. It's a great mod; I can play just fine, I just can't use the encyclopedia without crashing.

• 1 month later...