Mod Eastern Wind for Kursk+Caen v3

The eastern wind mod was made originally by Svarrogg, Jagdpanther, St.Andrey, Eger, for TOW 2 - Kursk.

YuVe adapted it recently for TOW 2 - Kursk - Caen.

With the help of Radmir, he added the US army :)

Here is an english translation of this mod (95% translated), realized by me and JCMIL.

ftp://ftp.reseau-js.com/sudden/TheatreOfWar/a_small_mod_03_for_EWMv3.zip

I also prepared a small addon for this mod.

You will fin a MG jeep, the M21 halftrack mortar and the sherman 105 for US army

There is also one solo mission (take the bridge) and one multi mission with the US army.

Mission Generator have been updated, so you can also produce missions with the US army (and make battles beetween USA and CCCP :D)

ftp://ftp.reseau-js.com/sudden/TheatreOfWar/a_small_mod_03_for_EWMv3.zip

Have fun, and provide feedback if possible !;)

jeep_MG_05.jpg

The mod is for TOW 2 Caen + Eastern wind mod v3

You have to uninstall a_small_mod_03_for_EWMv3, as it contains already it.

Then, just play the solo mission "StMere The Crossroad".

If it works, it means that the 2 new units (R35 and 75mm) are working fine, so I have not forget one file.

Then, if the mission is too hard, or not clear, just tell, I will improve it

The mod should work in english and in russian, although for the russian langage, texts added are in english.

You have a PM for the link !

Thank you :)

The mod is for TOW 2 Caen + Eastern wind mod v3

You have to uninstall a_small_mod_03_for_EWMv3, as it contains already it.

Then, just play the solo mission "StMere The Crossroad".

If it works, it means that the 2 new units (R35 and 75mm) are working fine, so I have not forget one file.

Then, if the mission is too hard, or not clear, just tell, I will improve it

The mod should work in english and in russian, although for the russian langage, texts added are in english.

You have a PM for the link !

Thank you :)

Arzok, hi! I think in the "a_small_mod_04_for_EMv3" there is an error. Because there are no previous "a_small_mod_03_for_EWMv3". And the mission of "StMere the krossroad" does not work. The mission of "take the bridge" is very good and interesting. I played it with pleasure. But I have not seen a 75 mm French cannon and French R35 tanks. I downloaded "a_small_mod_04_for_EMv3" on your link in my PM.

OK, thank you !

I forgot the 3dobj directory of the 75 :D

So the mission "St Mere the crossroad" can't work !

It is why I need people to test. There is always something missing...

If the mission "take the bridge" is working, it means that the first par (a_small_mod_03) is fine inside this package. Thank you for the feedback :)

I update the files, so you can DL again the mod (same link).

Oberleutnant, can you try again ? The missing files are now in the mod.

Hello, Arzok. I downloaded the mod again and went to the mission of R35 and 75 mm cannon. I really liked it. But I could not shoot a 75 mm gun, because the SS going to the right, always killed the crew of the gun. I want to pass this mission again. May I suggest this mod to the Russian players?

• 2 weeks later...