[PREVIEW] Juju's TweakedUI v1.1 interface enhancement mod

Juju

@ Wolfe; personally I find the stock differently shaped defensive icons very confusing, hence the change in my mod in the first place. Sorry.

@ Gen Von Television; The capital HQ for the Germans looks extremely 'bulky' compared to the Allied one. Anyway, since we all pretty much know by the icon that it's an HQ unit why even use letters and not go a step further and handle all nations at the same time as well. Like this:

HQ4.jpg

I might even do this for Luftwaffe and SS if there's call for it (who am I joking?).

That is very nice +1 from me

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahah Juju!:)

I like it very much!

...so now we should have the German officer looking through trench binoculars and the US officer pointing at a map, shouldn't we!?

Who are they saluting, anyway...?:D

And the British officer drinking tea, cos that's how we roll.

He's gonna need a stretcher, a case of beer and about six strippers to recuperate from this hornet's nest. It always starts out..."I am gonna tweak this" and low and behold you are OCD for the next six weeks!

Looking good, Juju.

MOrd.

Thanks guys!

One more thing, and I need opinions on it. As I'm getting older, and many of us here aren't spring chickens anymore (;)), my eyesight is getting worse. I'm even having trouble with my own 'wounded' indicators for injured soldiers. I wanted (and made) them to be reasonably unobtrusive, but I think I may gone a little too far, there.

Which ones of the indicators below would people prefer, looking at it from both a design- and functionality perspective, please.

Let's call them 1, 2, 3 and 4. 1 is what's currently in the mod:

wounded.jpg

The votes so far (including my own):

1 - 2

2 - 5

3 - 0

4 - 1

So '2' seems the favorite, so far.

What I really want tho', is to for you to make the SS HQ icon guy have more of a fanatic glint in his eyes. :)

Stop suggesting stuff like that! I tend to take it seriously. In other words, let me see what I can do. ;)

This menacing enough?

SS.jpg