[PREVIEW] Juju's TweakedUI v1.1 interface enhancement mod

Juju

Juju's trial-and-error mod company proudly presents: Juju's TweakedUI v1.1!

WHAT'S NEW IN v1.1

- Added full Commonwealth module compatibility.

- Added optional subdued colored command buttons.

- Added new artillery/air support access buttons

- Added new interrupt buttons

- Minor tweaks

Work in progress, mind. There will be 640 modded files in here by the end. I'm guessing that -as a rule of thumb- any file takes a minimum of five minutes to make (a conservative estimation, at that). Take into consideration planning, design, frequent in-game checking, the occasional do-over of botched attempts and the assembling and arranging of around 200 files for the preview picture alone and I'm thinking I spent 85 hours in total on this one, so far. At the very least. It's been fun, though! :)

The preview pictures will be updated as I go along.

Juju

Juju

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking absolutely fantastic -a real work of art----many thanks Juju---please keep taking the "stay awake"pills and please do give up your day job.

I would also request that. for the time being. no-one else writes him any emails to distract him at all...........

Looking absolutely fantastic -a real work of art----many thanks Juju---please keep taking the "stay awake"pills and please do give up your day job.

I would also request that. for the time being. no-one else writes him any emails to distract him at all...........

Uh oh. As a tester for this beauty, I hope I can keep writing him emails, telling him what a great job he's doing.

the info panel for each unit BFC have a soldier next to the radio icon, who looks quite modern. Is there anyway to change this to WW2 kitted soldiers? I hope you know what I am talking about cos I am not really making myself clear.

I take it you mean the little soldier in the C&C panel? Was that one in CM:SF as well, then?

Para, This is about the best I can do with such a tiny file. For some reason it totally resembles the original. Only this time you can be sure it's a gen-you-wine SMG wielding US paratrooper.

_c&c visual distant.jpg

Any better? (You can use 'ctrl-wheel up' in your browser to get a bigger view, if you need to. 'ctrl-0' to reset)