[PREVIEW] Juju's TweakedUI v1.1 interface enhancement mod

Juju

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, the GaJ's version is now updated to include those missing buttons. The repository version will take the usual few hours to come up.

For people who have already downloaded the mod earlier than this, there's a downloadable fix a few posts up.

So, you've deciphered it, then? ;)
Nah, I don't understand morse code.

As for the weapon icons - there is one particular gun that British tank crews have that remained vanilla - I'm not at home now so I can't check the name but please check it out for the coming update.

Re the support button (what you press to access arty support). Can one only select one?

Am wondering whether to simply pick an arty piece I like from the silhouettes and copy and rename it.

No, Erwin, Might have been fun to have had options for that, but there's only one.

Your suggestion of just copying a silhouette is not going to work! For one thing those support buttons consists of four separate files each.

Just curious... re the default support button, isn't it the same one every time?

Are you saying that just that one button requires 4 components?

So, it will not work to substitute 4 other graphics and rename them as your buttons are named?

Unfortunately, I find your button to be too dark. I can barely make out that it's supposed to be a gun. Was hoping for something lighter, more like Bergman's.

Just curious... re the default support button, isn't it the same one every time?

Are you saying that just that one button requires 4 components?

Yep. Standard greyed out (no artillery available), standard (artillery available), pressed down (orange), and blink (green). 2 for those, so that makes five IIRC.

Is there a reason that I don't see the z_Wounded icon - hi-vis versions of this mod?

I've put it in Z directory along with some other JuJu "option" directories and they appear fine, but not the z_Wounded icon - hi-vis changes?

Thanks for any feedback .. :)

By the way, thank you JuJu .. great work and much appreciated ... :D

Regards,

Doug

Is there a reason that I don't see the z_Wounded icon - hi-vis versions of this mod?

I've put it in Z directory along with some other JuJu "option" directories and they appear fine, but not the z_Wounded icon - hi-vis changes?

That's strange. It looks like you've done everything right, so I have no idea. You sure you didn't install the lo-vis version by accident?

That's strange. It looks like you've done everything right, so I have no idea. You sure you didn't install the lo-vis version by accident?

No, file was hi-res version but I found the problem.... :P

I also had all of ZMB's range, silhouette, weapons caliber and special equipment mods installed as well.....

I deleted those and your mod began to show up fine in its full glory ... :D

Thanks ..

Regards,

Doug

Juju I know you are aware of the missing Besa gun graphic from your mod - can we repair this ourselves or does it take some 'juju' mastery?
I took them from the other UI mod for the time being - still better then vanilla until Juju deliver's it.

The other UI mod? Juju's old one or something I don't know about?

I believe he means Marco's silhouette mod, Phil.

But fear ye not. In a few minutes I'll start uploading a, let's say, patched version of v1.1. So look out for Juju's TweakedUI v1.1a. <-- Note the 'a' there at he end, so you know you've got the right one.

UPDATE LOG FOR v1.1a

-- Added missing Besa machine gun files.

-- Re-designed support access buttons for increased visibility (What can I say, Erwin was right ;)) and a less obtrusive 'blinking mode.'

-- Tweaked the optional US ranks (option 1).

Cheers,

Juju