downloaded campaigns not visible

I am playing global conflict gold and downloaded 1938 Calm before the storm v3.7 and 1939 World in Flames from the repository. When I load up Gold these campaigns are not in the list for me to choose. I am not sure whether I have installed them correctly. What I did what take the folder from each of these mods and copied them into the "campaigns" folder and the .cgn files as well. This worked when I started Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict but not when I started Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict gold. Any help would be appreciated.

When you navigate to your Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict GOLD 'Campaigns' directory, check to see if you see a 'Compatibility Files' button in the Windows Explorer. It should be near the top left or middle.

Click on this and if there are any files in there these can be deleted or if you created custom campaigns, moved to your default 'Campaigns' folder.

This is a virtual folder and basically windows is defaulting there and no longer reading your default folder.

More info on this 'Compatibility Files' issue with Windows can be found here:

http://www.hanselman.com/blog/VistasShowCompatibilityFilesAndTheScrumptiousWonderThatIsFileVirtualization.aspx