CMBN future plans?

I did a bit of searching before posting this, but I could not find the right combination of key words to bring up a thread that answers my question, which is:

Given the fact that CMBN seems to be selling well and getting good reviews, and I'm going to assume the same thing will happen with the Commonwealth module, what are BFC's plans for the future of WW2 CMx2?

I was able to gather that the next module for CMBN will be Market Garden.

Are there any current plans for additional CMBN modules beyond that, or will the next WW2 CMx2 installment be a new base game? East Front, perhaps?

I realize that the further we go into the future, the less concrete the plans will become.

My educated guess, based on previous comments by Steve is that there will be one more module after Market Garden for CM:BN. I imagine that they are also concurrently working on a new base game (not module). Probably CM:SF 2.

The next base game is The Bulge. CMSF 2 is a very long way away. Like beyond the EF games which is timed on a scale that Dr Who would understand.

The next base game is The Bulge. CMSF 2 is a very long way away. Like beyond the EF games which is timed on a scale that Dr Who would understand.

I don't believe that's true...I think it will be in conjunction with The Bulge or before the East front.

Mord.

I'm still hoping that BF adheres to that rough schedule that they posted on the forums a while back.

If so, I would imagine that Market Garden would be the next module in the basically un-changed Normandy base game. (I think they have mentioned that there would be some new terrain added) This would be the CM:BNx2.0 base game.

Then, the Bulge might be a modified base game. (but not a completely new engine) ... similar to the way the CM:BB and CM:AK were tweaked versions of the CMx1 engine. ... Kind of like CM:BNx2.1 or something like that.

And I would hope that the Eastern Front releases follow the tradition and ad even more tweaks to the CM:BNx2 engine to better model some of the things necessary for the Eastern Front ... So I guess that might be something like CMx2.2 (This is the one I am really hoping for!!!)

...... Then, a Long Long time from now, in a computer Far Far away ... we might see the CMx3 engine for a ShockForce style game ... Or space combat against aliens!

Just my guesses ... but it would be cool if things worked out this way ... or at least through the Eastern Front games. I think BF has the ball rolling with this Normandy release and I hope they can take advantage of this momentum.