Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I decided to buy the module to have a complete game nevertheless. Downloaded all Aris' mods for MG module and it seems that most of the new units delivered by the module are already modded except for King Tiger (Henshel). Is there any other new vehicle that Aris hasn't touched yet?

Thank you for the answer! So only 2 unmodded vehicles remain, so cool. Guess I found just the proper time to buy this module then. ;)

I've noticed Aris added muddy variants on some vehicles. I suppose muddy textures in vanilla game after Market Garden module was released (or was it with a patch?) show up on all vehicles when it's raining?

Hmmm, if that is the case then Aris has a lot of muddy textures creation ahead of him! Aris, hope you manage to pull this off. Iiiiih ihhhhh. :D

• 8 months later...

Fuser:

It’s great to see you back and enjoying the new models BFC has served up! Thanks for thinking of the community - I would be interested in seeing your versions of any of the following:

Market Garden

• PSW 234/4 75mm armored car
  • Mobelwagon
  • Sdkfz 10/5 AA halftrack
  • Marder II
  • PaK 36 37mm AT Gun

Vehicle Pack

• Manpack Flamethrowers
  • Geschützwagen 39H(f) 75mm
  • Geschützwagen 39H(f) 105mm
  • Flakpanzer 38(t)

I don’t know about anyone else, but a new release just doesn’t seem complete to me until Fuser, JuJu and Marco Bergman have applied their talents to the textures and UI!

I don’t know about anyone else, but a new release just doesn’t seem complete to me until Fuser, JuJu and Marco Bergman have applied their talents to the textures and UI!

+1, and to Aris, Id love to see early Shermans in FI get some love. But anything you touch is golden and will love too see it in my z folder :)