Anyway to put setup onto disc?

Hey, I was curious since I am scared of loosing all my CMSF setup files and CMBN ones...

Do you guys know of anyway I could put said setups onto CDs? Ive already lost my CM:Afganistan setup file and dont really have the money to buy it again, never mind buying all CMSF modules and CMBN + modules aswell If I loose them.

help or advice would be apreciated!

By 'CD' I believe you mean 'DVD'. Well... do you have a burning DVD drive? If so, then just get suitable discs and burn them. Dragging and dropping should do the trick.

And btw. I would contact BFC's sales with your receipt number if I were you and ask if I could re-download the file. They might reactivate your download.

I just added a second terabyte drive to the PC I built when CMBN was first announced and every week my "production" hard drive is backed up automatically. I also ordered the steelbook, yeah I am a bit anal about making sure of multiple backups. :-P

The flashdrive option though is the one I'd go with. Convenient, small and less prone to physical damage.

Hey, I was curious since I am scared of loosing all my CMSF setup files and CMBN ones...

Do you guys know of anyway I could put said setups onto CDs? Ive already lost my CM:Afganistan setup file and dont really have the money to buy it again, never mind buying all CMSF modules and CMBN + modules aswell If I loose them.

help or advice would be apreciated!

Instead of CDs, I personally would recommend a USB stick. They're inexpensive these days, save a LOT of data and don't take up much room. And you do not need any special burning software, either.

The setup files can be copied for backup purposes anywhere you like. In fact, we strongly recommend that people do this if they only got a Digital Download (since we do not offer infinite digital storage).