No new Campaigns

I have the same problem- how do you restore the file on norton?

Go to Advanced > Security Protection > either history or quarantine and you will get an option more details click and you'll end up with the option to restore the .exe and give permission to MH690.A. It'll restore your module and .exe. I had to do this myself earlier this evening.

I guess it's just easier for some to not be helpfull around these parts.

Just lots of opinions. I had the same issues with AVG regarding CMSF and got used to how to correct it. MSE hasn't spit up a hairball on CM yet and it is also free, but I don't have to go through the sales pitch from AVG everytime I need to update.

Hi,

Yes... Norton did block a file; I managed to restore it “live....” at the time. I reinstalled and looked out for the blocking, then restored it.

Am sorry to say I do not know how to go back and restore the file but someone will know. Try the technical support forum, some very smart people there.

Happily installed now... there is hope.. ;).

Good luck,

All the best,

Kip.