CW is ready...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the same email that says:

"ATTENTION! We are offering these early downloads exclusively to pre-order customers as a reward for your trust and loyalty. In your best interest, please do not tell anyone else about it, or the download servers may be flooded with a lot of new customers, robbing you of your ability to download the game quickly."

Is that the same email that says:

"ATTENTION! We are offering these early downloads exclusively to pre-order customers as a reward for your trust and loyalty. In your best interest, please do not tell anyone else about it, or the download servers may be flooded with a lot of new customers, robbing you of your ability to download the game quickly."

You could of done this via pm like I did :(

why do people not read the email carefully?

Heh, sorry . Got excite and didnt reas the whole thing. Please feel free rto delete this thread, admin.

Too late mate, what's done is done. You are not the 1st nor the last and your excitement is understandable. :)

ps what size is your download?

Well seen as it's now common knowledge to anyone reading the forum..

627? mine is only 492 am I missing a large part of it?

I'm downloading the Mac version - maybe its bigger.

I also didn't read the whole of the mail - partially because of excitement, partially its formatted like those ads for mobile contracts. Just a big block of text. I stopped reading as soon as I knew it was no ad...

Gentlemen shouldn't be comparing sizes. :)

But yeah, sizes differ depending on platform, i.e. the PC version has a different size than the Mac version (and on module-only vs. bundle, obviously)

Moon, it's man thing don't pretend you aint done it ;)

I also didn't read the whole of the mail - partially because of excitement, partially its formatted like those ads for mobile contracts. Just a big block of text. I stopped reading as soon as I knew it was no ad...

You should be up on charges son.

Heh, sorry . Got excite and didnt reas the whole thing. Please feel free rto delete this thread, admin.

Don't feel too bad. The record until someone posts here is about 5 minutes, anyway. I would delete it but someone else will post sooner or later, and it's now too late to un-announce it, anyway.

The other thing is that even if pre-order downloads are enabled, you still have to pre-order (and e.g. pay for shipping) in order to get it. People who do not want that (and want just the downlod) will have to wait for the official release (which is planned within the next 36 hours).

This can happen if your email program is set to text-only, I think. :(