Just finished Devil's descent..

AWESOME!!...best campaign I've played in a long time..Finished it in 2 days..234 germans casualties versus 23 for me :D..LAst mission was satisfying lol..

In this video a sniper hold a whole german assault

http://youtu.be/Nvv1m3G1h9U

In this a team in a building receives massive fire but manage to destroy a marder with hand grenades.

http://youtu.be/drHEA3z0xH0

Yeah top marks FMB I loved Devils Descent and Die Letzte Hoffnung, and I really enjoyed your story telling. I think Battlefront should sign you up to make campaigns for their releases.

One question though, I'm using the mod 'CMBN scenario organiser' to extract some of the scenarios from campaigns for multi-player PBEMs. Seems to work with all the campaigns I've tried it on so far. But no matter what I try I can't extract the scenarios for Die Letzte Hoffnung (it did work for Devils Descent). Any idea how I might do this or did you somehow lock the maps in? They are such well thought out scenarios its seems a shame not to use them for PBEM.

By the way are you going to make any campaigns for the CW release? If so, sign me up.

Yeah top marks FMB I loved Devils Descent and Die Letzte Hoffnung, and I really enjoyed your story telling. I think Battlefront should sign you up to make campaigns for their releases.

Thanks! Really glad you liked them. :)

One question though, I'm using the mod 'CMBN scenario organiser' to extract some of the scenarios from campaigns for multi-player PBEMs. Seems to work with all the campaigns I've tried it on so far. But no matter what I try I can't extract the scenarios for Die Letzte Hoffnung (it did work for Devils Descent). Any idea how I might do this or did you somehow lock the maps in? They are such well thought out scenarios its seems a shame not to use them for PBEM.

Honestly, I have no idea. AFAIK I didn't do anything different. :confused:

By the way are you going to make any campaigns for the CW release? If so, sign me up.

Yes. :)