Help with Windows 7 64bits installation

Blackknight

:confused: Can anyone help me and or have information on how I can istall it on Windows 7 64bits? Are there any update patches for this? I know this game is for a 32bits! I love the demo and if anyone has any information on this please let me know thanks!....... :(

Aloha & God Bless,

Blackknight

I haven't personally attempted an install on a 64-bit version of Windows with this game. In the past we have heard of a few successes, but I don't know the details. However there were some people unable to run the game on their 64-bit Windows installs. We never got a lot of details from Akella about running the game on 64-bit versions of Windows. It's possible that the Python libraries that the game utilizes may not work very well with Windows 64-bit.

I don't know if using a 'Compatibility mode' setting of a different OS will help or not with 64-bit versions. It may be worth trying. You may want to install and launch the game by right-clicking and selecting "Run as administrator" from the popup menu.

You may also want to install the latest version of PhysX.

Since we never got full confirmation from Akella about the game's compatibility with 64-bit versions of Windows, we have typically recommended NOT installing on a 64-bit OS. It may work, but there is probably a slightly greater chance that it may not.