Finally happened

You have to differentiate of course.

Of course. Is that a no-cost activity in your world?

And does everyone in your world read everyone else's posts to ensure they aren't the 83rd person this morning to post exactly the same 'idea'?

And do people not complain and bitch and whine and generally do their best to derail conversation, in your world, when they're told their 'idea' is mindbendingly fux0ringly stupid?

I'm waiting on the east front games really, so I rarely post here. I will buy the others of course as I do enjoy playing the game. The theater for me is rather uninspiring rather than the game itself. The Commonwealth and MG will give it some more sparkle and I expect to play it alot more.

Still it's I see as all a dress rehearsal for the main event.

Oh and also I get fed up with the doomsayers to be honest. I also don't want to be one of those who jump on everyone who has a complaint, though I find it hard when I think many are very trivial indeed. As far as I can see the game is missing about three commands. I wont loose sleep over it though and I still can play without them.

Oh and the tank crew trained at the John Rambo Snr military institute for winning the war just like the Hollywood movies University.

Originally Posted by Franko viewpost.gif

They should post some kind of update, though. I sense the amount of posts generally are down, and peoples interest is waning.

That's probably quite true but I doubt they'll lose any sales because of it. They'll be back once the module is released and all will be forgiven... 'till the next release ;)

I'm waiting on the east front games really...

The theater for me is rather uninspiring rather than the game itself. The Commonwealth and MG will give it some more sparkle and I expect to play it alot more.

ditto here. East Front is my first love when it comes to wargaming. When I got into SL, and later ASL, I much prefered the Russian v German scenarios to the US v German ones. It was a bit different when we got the Brits as I'm Scottish and so I can get my kicks playing as the Brits. But Russian Front is the dream front. I was designing a mission for the Commonwealth campaign and during playtesting I thought 'Wow! How much cooler will this be when it's East Front!'