Way to confirm quit

My memory is that in earlier SCs there was a setting that ensured a "confirm" when you hit the quit button. I can't find it anymore. With depressing regularity I hit the "quit" button when I mean the "end turn" button (since they look very very similar) and then my whole turn is wasted. This is espeically unfortunately in a multiplayer game because it is unfair to my opponent for me to get to redo the turn.

Is there such a setting and I am missing it? This is SC Global non gold.

Thanks,

Luke

Thanks for replying SeaMonkey. When I go and test it seems you are right and yet I could swear multiple times I have instant quits without confirmation. Is there a setting anywhere? I have several machines and I am wondering if I have setting wrong somewhere. I revisited Settings, Options, Advanced Options but cannot seem to spot a setting.

Sorry to be dim and waste your time like this. I enjoy your posts and feel bad wasting your time but I am trying not to be unfair to my opponent. THanks,

Luke

As far as I know, it's a default function, no setting selection required. Possibly something is missing from the DL, try and re-install if the problem persists. I've had no problems running on Vista. I created a "game" folder separate from the "program" one and I put all games there on installation.