Customer Service IS LACKING hard core!

I have sent 4-5 emails to SUPPORT, I have copies of them all spanning over 5 months now! I have yet to get 1 response back in regards to my questions and issues.

I HAD to reinstall my PC, I go to re-download the software I purchased via your website and I get, expired...expired. WTH??

Then the FINE PRINT BS: Can not DOWNLOAD more than 1 time <------ for 365 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--------------------------------

WTH? How is that legal, how is that fair? Not only that but to continue to ignore my requests via customer service?? Thats SORRY and bad bad for you.

Treat me like a PERSON!

Drew, you have received responses to each and every one of your inquiries within minutes. Check your tickets at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk if you didn't get the email notifications of new replies posted. I also responded to BOTH of your emails from this morning within minutes.

The 365 days download limit is not fine print, but is mentioned everywhere you look for it (e.g. the terms and conditions or the knowledgebase or your order details in your online account). It is legal and in fact very common practice with most ecommerce stores out there.

We do not offer infinite digital storage and you do not pay for it. Which is why we're offering mail order options (in plain language: a disc by mail) AND unlike purely digital storefronts, we also place no restrictions on copying the setup files for backup and reinstallation purposes, and strongly recommend it.

You have also been advised that a) we make exceptions when your download period just expired recently (not in your case, however, it's 7 months over the limit) and B) even in these cases we offer a one-time $5 extension. The $5 covers our bandwidth cost, and you get a full year (or up to 10 downloads).

Not that you need more than one, though, because again, the setup files are free to copy and backup AND your game is in no way tied to some online account or other system that requires you to be online.

Martin