I see a key feature in the 1.04 build.

"Increasing the functionality of the swap move to enable more flexibility when moving units around a crowded battlefield."

I launched version 1.04 and right clicked on a unit and did not see the swap function, how do you swap units? Thanks in a advance.

Click with the left mouse button on the unit you want to move / to shift.

Than press and hold down the SHIFT key on your keyboard.

While doing so, click with your left mouse button on the (still unmoved) unit you want to swap with.

This should do the trick.

Btw.: you will mention that the mouse cursor will change into two arrows pointing into different locations once you move the mouse cursor over the unit you want to swap with.

Speaking of swapping units, here is a glitch that just happened to me in a game. (Playing the Storm over Europe campaign, ver 1.03.1.) I had a paratrooper in the prepare mode, but wanted to swap him with another land unit. So I took the paratrooper out of the prepare mode, did the shift swap, and the units did change places okay. But my normal paratrooper icon, is now the transport plane icon. This is the icon you would normally see if the unit was in the prepared mode and you were dropping into a square by parachute. And you only see that icon normally while its flying between point A and B. Then it goes back to the paratrooper icon.

It kind of looks like the transport planes are just warming up their engines for the next big drop.