Pre-Ordered !!!! Who Else ???

Was kinda holding out until they announced officially what is in, but then I knew I would get it no matter what and went ahead and ordered. If CMSF is anything to go on, the modules will make the game exponentially more fun. The base CMBN game is rather "vanilla" just like CMSF base was, but once you mix in multiple nations and formations within those nations, it makes things far more interesting. Not to mention how the scenario making doors will swing wide open once CW is out. You can only do so much with standard Germans vs standard Americans (+ paras).

Pre-ordered as soon as I saw it.

These guys build the game(s) I like to play, and I've pre-ordered since the Alpha AAR of CMBO, so I'll throw in my support when possible (actually have the Windows and Mac versions of CMBN). Was disappointed when they went modern warfare with CMSF, but as soon as I saw the return to WWII, I'm all in.

I ordered the Downlooad+CD and a couple books from the library,on German squad tactics,and British Tank warfare. It will be a nice change to get out of the bo'cage terrain for a while...

Don't know if it is still in print or not, but I have a nice book from JJ Fedorowicz Publishing. "Panzertaktik: German Small-Unit Armor Tactics". Lots of unit histories as well.

Just ordered "Das Reich IV" as my next unit history reading in the series... Kharkov and the Mius River battles. How long do I have to wait until BF gets the CMBN series to the Eastern Front?

Don't know if it is still in print or not, but I have a nice book from JJ Fedorowicz Publishing. "Panzertaktik: German Small-Unit Armor Tactics". Lots of unit histories as well.

Just ordered "Das Reich IV" as my next unit history reading in the series... Kharkov and the Mius River battles. How long do I have to wait until BF gets the CMBN series to the Eastern Front?

Her Oberst yes you can still get the book.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panzer-Tactics-German-Small-unit-Armor/dp/0811732444/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=ILM7HXLRNV6GD&colid=2VYVCXQRXDQX1

Amazing read. I suggest everyone buy it.