Commonwealth any warmer?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The announcements should always come with a forum post, because I (and many others, I guess) rarely check the announcements themselves.

Best regards,

Thomm

Subscribe to the Newsletter or the Battlefront RSS Newsfeed or the Facebook page.

Subscriptions for individual games are available, too, from the various game pages at www.battlefront.com (click Games from the top menu, you'll find the RSS link at the bottom, or in your browser bar).

Subscriptions for individual forums are also possible - check out Thread Tools in the upper right corner of a forum page, or your RSS link in the browser.

Normal Dude,

Yes, and without it I would not have found out about it so quickly.

But: an announcement like this, after all the effort, would deserve its own new thread with a one-liner to point it out to those who skip the announcements. Just my opinion.

Best regards,

Thomm

Well, I have to say that the Lynx looks downright sexy! The only screen shot I was surpirsed not to see was one of the Jagdpanther. Please tell me it's definitely going to be in for this release. I would hate to see it go the same way as the Fallschirmjaeger for this module.

Regards

KR

It's in. The poor kitty is just camera shy!

I'm now imagining a faux Nature documentary with David Attenborough trekking across Northern France looking for an elusive and majestic Jagdpanther.

I quite enjoy the US sector Bocage battles but am much more interested in the British sector.

However, after Commenwealth I would really like a Siegfried Line Expandsion game dealing with the rest of the war or at least to the end of the Battle of the Bulge. A final game might cover the final invasion of Germany.

Once that is done perhaps off to the Russian Front but this time could you please release a game covering a longer time span i.e Russian Front June 1941 to December 1942 and January 1942 to May 1945 to maximise potential scenarios.

I quite enjoy the US sector Bocage battles but am much more interested in the British sector.

However, after Commenwealth I would really like a Siegfried Line Expandsion game dealing with the rest of the war or at least to the end of the Battle of the Bulge. A final game might cover the final invasion of Germany.

Once that is done perhaps off to the Russian Front but this time could you please release a game covering a longer time span i.e Russian Front June 1941 to December 1942 and January 1942 to May 1945 to maximise potential scenarios.

The list on whats next and planned has been discussed and announced many times on here...

We get another module for Market garden...

Then we get a new game covering the Bulge with following modules to take us to early 43, then we get the rest of the War with modules and after all that it goes east.

SO we still have after the commonwealth two more major releases and I think around 7 modules before it goes East.

The first east title will be set in 44 I believe...as most of the German equipment would have been modeled. I imagine there will be three major releases for the EF each with three modules...

The list on whats next and planned has been discussed and announced many times on here...

We get another module for Market garden...

Then we get a new game covering the Bulge with following modules to take us to early 43, then we get the rest of the War with modules and after all that it goes east.

Not sure where you got that from. I think you are mixing up what has been said about the Bulge and EF, amongst other things.