Are Online Manuals Downloadabe???

Do you mean you have to get the physical version (on disc) to get the manual? Not sure what you mean by "shipping," that's all.

The online version, with that fancy Flash thinggy, is really annoying to leaf through! It doesn't even display correctly on any browser or machine I have, at home or work! I don't understand why y'all can't just keep it simple and have a normal .pdf for download. Now I finally played the demo a little last night and while I was pleased to see a tutorial game, it didn't really help me learn the controls right away. In fact, that's why I still need to go read the manual -- but it's a real PITA with the setup you guys have here. In order to zoom in, a call is made to your server for a marginally larger image of what should have been large and clear in the first place...et cetera.

A .pdf comes with BOTH the physical and 'download' version of the game (which are only different in terms of how the game is distributed, not in its contents or licensing/copy-protection).

I don't know the reasoning why a PDF manual doesn't come with the Demo. The 'online manual' is only there as a preview and possible reference for the Demo.