Glitch? - Tank goes through bocage!

This is taken from me playing out the campaign "The Road to Montebourg" My tank goes through bocage twice. I'm posting the screen shots but I have a saved game file of this as well.

The first......

001.jpg

then the second.....

002.jpg

and then ends the turn on the other side.

003.jpg

Is this a game glitch or a map glitch in the campaign?

Just a guess here, but in CMSF vehicles would occasionally move through buildings like they weren't there. I believe that the cause was that the scenario designer had added the new objects after the units in question were on the map. That might have been fixed in a patch though, so this may be a long obsolete observation on an earlier iteration of the engine.

Just a guess here, but in CMSF vehicles would occasionally move through buildings like they weren't there. I believe that the cause was that the scenario designer had added the new objects after the units in question were on the map. That might have been fixed in a patch though, so this may be a long obsolete observation on an earlier iteration of the engine.

So a map glitch? The campaign author is Paper Tiger, I don't have his contact info to send him the save file. If he's interested in seeing it he can contact me here.

:)