The farm tournament: another exercise in frustration

I'm a US player in the first round of a 16 player elimination tournament. (spoilers deleted)

My tactics probably haven't been the best, but it's hard to see what difference that makes. (spoilers deleted)

From the way this scenario has gone thus far, I expect my opponent will win. I won't surrender, because that would give him a stronger victory than he deserves. After all, my men have explored every building in the farm and received points for them. For all I know, I may be winning, even though it feels like a certain loss.

I'm sure all of us who are playing as the Allies appreciate you informing the enemy what our troops are composed of. :mad:

You can vent your frustrations when you write your AAR but that will be done when all the first round is complete so that neither side will be able to sift information from it and therefore get an advantage from it.

Bimmer warned you before entering the tourney that scenarios may be unbalance and if that is an issue for you not to join. So stop whining soldier and get to the battlefield and start killing some Germans! :)

Are you really so stupid that you don't realize your giving enormous spoilers to an IN PROGRESS tournament with 31 other players?

perfectly just!

Some administrators may delete this thread.....

Or MOS edit and delete, again Java delete your quote.

I have already finish this round, so no spoiler for me.