UNofficial Brute Force Human vs AI - AAR

I am play testing new improvements to the Brute Force 1939 AI. My skill is fair and Im trying to test it removing hindsight.

I am playing the allies.

I had to be careful about my options since my AI doesnt show his hand. By March 1941 I knew it was doing a 1941 attack on Russia. But I wasnt sure if Japan was included. So I built for a delaying defensive line to keep my resources and build up for a 1943 offensive.

In the China theatre I am holding my own. Japan is pushing me back slowly. I am holding out until the USA is in the war and can siphon off a lot of resources. The AI made some mistakes and lost Indochina but I lost some cities.

In North Africa the AI is doing a holding action. So from what I am guessing it is doing a full blown 1941. I play with fog on so I can only assume it has built out its force pool and placed it all in Russia. I have been actually losing the Med naval battles to Italians but pushing them back on land. But I will take a battle of attrition vs their navy.

The Battle of the Atlantic is going well. Its not great but well. I focused on protecting my convoy lines and North Africa as the UK. I quickly removed the Italians from East Africa. Now my next worry is which direction Japan will strike. It is late 1941 and the UK doesnt have enough MPPs.

Hopefullly these pictures uploads.

post-19635-141867623326_thumb.jpg

post-19635-141867623327_thumb.jpg

post-19635-141867623329_thumb.jpg