A soppy Xmas to you all!

Er...is she above or below the pavement?

Michael

It was a proper job- she is OF the pavement.

Which reminds me of a somewhat funny true story. Years and years ago I was working with AT&T in the crew that was redoing the phones at the Int'l Brotherhood of Teamsters HQ in Wash DC. We being smart asses and all could not resist walking around the building occasionally banging on walls yelling "Jimmy, Jimmy, you in there?" Needless to say it didn't go over well.

My ex can stay in the parking lot behind the mall. she likes it there

I like it! Mine is still at that hotel I took her too last Xmas...well I say hotel I really mean residential housing well i say residential housing I really mean hospital well i say hospital i really mean asylum.

awww thats cute, although i was expecting a kingtiger carrying panzergrenadiers to come crashing through the trees, but thats just me

Thank goodness Wombat, I don't feel so bad anymore! I too was waiting for something big and mechanised to make an appearance, or an MP 40 to give to equip the snowman!