Campaign Maps

weapon2010

Short answer: you can't.

Long answer: Campaigns consist of multiple single scenarios, strung together by the campaign file format. In order to put campaign maps into QB map format, you would need to have access to the original single scenarios from which the campaign was made. In most cases, only the designer has access to those. If you want, you can ask the campaign designer for the files; I think most campaign designers have been generally willing to give them out. :)

How can I put campaign maps into the scenario editor and alter them for quick battles like I can with regular battle scenarios?

You can use Scenario Organizer to extract the individual .btt files from a campaign. The tool does not preserve individual scenario names.

It would be good form to ask for permission from the campaign author before making use of them.