Tha Peng Challenge Thraid - Af at's noo Scottish, at's crrrap.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Peng (Damned be his name and lasting his shame) starts the battle with strafing runs and an artillery barrage. Now, he's knocking out my armor with his stealth tank mounted, smoke penetrating, laser-guided 75s. I shall yet prevail.

OGSF (And his mincing maniacs) are walkin' in the rain... towards their eventual doom.

While Nidan (Who's tactical planning is on a par with knocking down a brick wall by hitting it repeatedly with his head) has brought small arms fire to an artillery fight.

With battles like this, 2012 might be the year I declare myself an Olde One of the MBT.

And it's about time.

Peng (Damned be his name and lasting his shame) starts the battle with strafing runs and an artillery barrage. Now, he's knocking out my armor with his stealth tank mounted, smoke penetrating, laser-guided 75s. I shall yet prevail.

OGSF (And his mincing maniacs) are walkin' in the rain... towards their eventual doom.

While Nidan (Who's tactical planning is on a par with knocking down a brick wall by hitting it repeatedly with his head) has brought small arms fire to an artillery fight.

With battles like this, 2012 might be the year I declare myself an Olde One of the MBT.

And it's about time.

And it might be the year I scoff at you ... oh wait, I did that in 2011 too.

Joe

A pod cast starring Joe Shaw and Boo Radely? Um.....

Speaking of flamboyant fashion enthusiasts, where is that Seanachai and Mr.Peng? Did they get banned like Dorosh or something?

Also, wasn't there an Emma that used to frewquent this message bored as well? Did she finally find a man from on here because it seemed kind of obvious at the time that were her whole reason for being on here. Just like Joe Shaw and Boo Berry Radely. That pod cast must have been great, sort of a Martha Stewart meets Rosie O'donnel meets I don't know...say Tony Danza?

A pod cast starring Joe Shaw and Boo Radely? Um.....

Speaking of flamboyant fashion enthusiasts, where is that Seanachai and Mr.Peng? Did they get banned like Dorosh or something?

Also, wasn't there an Emma that used to frewquent this message bored as well? Did she finally find a man from on here because it seemed kind of obvious at the time that were her whole reason for being on here. Just like Joe Shaw and Boo Berry Radely. That pod cast must have been great, sort of a Martha Stewart meets Rosie O'donnel meets I don't know...say Tony Danza?

Ted ChatATon ... please refrain from maligning the Ladies of the Pool. For your information Dame Emma is happily married and doing well in Scotland ... or at least as well as you can be doing in Scotland.

As to Seanachai, MrPeng and Grog Dorosh ... it's not not our job to keep the likes of YOU updated on the status of the members (and indeed founders) of the MBT.

The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is ever vigilant lad ... we have our eye on you.

Joe

do we respond to this Chatterbox thing, or do we ignore it as we do Joe?
Since we don't TECHNICALLY know that Ted Chat A Ton IS a former Coventry inmate we can't technically ignore him. Now if you choose to ignore any poster that's up to you.

Needless to say, the Jusicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is on the case and is carefully monitoring all posts ... a thankless job especially if it entails reading all of your posts.

Joe

...the Jusicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is on the case and is carefully monitoring all posts ...

Joe

An' di 'ye nootice, while ye were "carefully monitorin'", tha hae didnae hae a LOCATION??? An' di' ye nootice tha hae referred tae a Lady o' tha Pool??? Twae clear breaches....

An' di 'ye nootice, while ye were "carefully monitorin'", tha hae didnae hae a LOCATION??? An' di' ye nootice tha hae referred tae a Lady o' tha Pool??? Twae clear breaches....
Don't talk about your pants either there pal ... and I don't care what you call them in Scotland.

Besides I DID berate him for disrespect to a Lady of the Pool.

Pay attention you haggis gobbling twit!

Joe

No location AND no E-mail. Two valid reasons according to the rules. You DO know about the rules, don't you, Joe? You have been made aware of them, right?
Actually the new public profile no longer provides for an email address. As to the location I'll grant you that but we also require that a member has a shred of wit about them but we still let you in.

Joe

Actually the new public profile no longer provides for an email address.

But that's what the rules state. You know... THE RULES? Those things you eat, sleep and breath? Who cares if they're up-to-date? If it keeps the riff-raff out, they are to be honored. Your lackadaisical attitude ill becomes you, Sirrah.

As to the location I'll grant you that but we also require that a member has a shred of wit about them but we still let you in.

Joe

Claps hands very, very slowly

Wow. That was almost amusing. Almost. You're really slipping, aren't you, Joe? I mean, when you start sounding like Emerys, but without the playful insouciance (or mental deficiencies... take your pick), it's time to take up your banjo and go sit out on the front porch and wave hello to all the kind people passing you by.