Tha Peng Challenge Thraid - Af at's noo Scottish, at's crrrap.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We all know it was video! Video killed the Vaudeville star.

Anyway, the song that's paired with Joe Shaw in my mind is 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary'. Those of you who know, know. Those of you who don't know, obviously don't care enough.

Yes, the podcasts. I really had a good time working on them. You actually listened to some? We were never sure if we had an audience, so we stopped doing them. Well... and Joe's attention began to wander.

Beats me. Most times, it's really hard to tell.
I'm glad someone was listening to them, they were a lot of work and I was running out of people to interview.

You can only do so many segments "featuring" the unique (thank Gawd) talents of Boo Radley before before the shark is judged to be jumped.

Joe

I'm glad someone was listening to them, they were a lot of work and I was running out of people to interview.

You can only do so many segments "featuring" the unique (thank Gawd) talents of Boo Radley before before the shark is judged to be jumped.

Joe

I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't have found it acceptable to do away with the guests altogether and turn the podcasts into hours-long sessions of you reading minutiae regarding parliamentary procedure. Then you'd retreat to your darkened study, and listen to your own droning voice fill the dim space. What could make the Justicar happier than that

Tha's sumthin wrong wi' thas bloody game. Mah tanky things keep explodin' fer no guid reason Ah kin see. BFC fix at or di sumthin! There's sneaky rat bastarrrds creepin' aboot lak knock-kneed sassanachs.... wha' didn'ye charge mah entrenched MG positions lak a real mon?

Boring? What an amusing and ironic statement coming from someone like you. I mean, really... when a study was done comparing the incipient levels of "boring" between you and a shoebox filled with styrofoam peanuts, all the people in the group elected to hang out with the peanuts because in comparison to you, the peanuts almost seemed... electric.