Problems with my license!!!

Today I am trying to re-install SCWW2 Global Conflict which I'bought on March 7, 2010. First, my AVG antivirus found trojans and viruses in ePatch license..or something and in sc2.dll...I excluded those files..and now when I am trying to license the game a new message:

"Unable to get or install a license. Retrieval of license failed with error code =11. There are no licenses currently available for this license key.You have installed all the licenses for this product to which you are entitled...." and so on...

How is this possible?...I bought the game more than a year and a half ago...my computer broked several times and I was forced to reinstall windows..I installed the game on two laptops..but I really don't think that I reached the 10 licenses limit. And this is raising another question...for the future after 10 reinstallments I have to buy a new copy of the game?

Please give me an advice..what I have to do?..This is funny..I reinstalled the first SC European Theatre...and it works like a charm...it doesn'e even ask for license even if I bought that game the usual way..download from your site...What is happening?

There is no 10 licenses limit. There is a 10 download limit, but that has nothing to do with your license activations.

Activations are in fact unlimited (in the sense that there is no total limit), although you can only have 2 AT THE SAME TIME.

In order to free up your license key, you have to UNLICENSE it. Our Knowledgebase at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk contains all the necessary details (as well as the game's manual, I believe); look in the "eLicense" category, or search for "unlicense".

If you cannot unlicense for some reason, then you can also request a reset from us. Go to the www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and click on "Submit Ticket". Make sure to include your license key :)

BTW...

First, my AVG antivirus found trojans and viruses in ePatch license..or something and in sc2.dll...

No, it didn't find any trojans and viruses (there are none). You have "Heuristic" scanning enabled (it is enabled by default) which is equivalent to "guessing". AVG then flags anything that it doesn't understand, and since our games are encrypted as a protection against hackers and it cannot decode the encryption, you get this 'false positive'.

Heuristic scanning can be useful, but it is prone to false positives. You can disable it, or if you prefer to keep it, you should at least make sure that it doesn't act automatically (e.g. by removing the file right away), but instead prompts you what to do, so you can indeed set an exception for a file or path that you know is clean (like our games).

Martin

Thank you Sir for such a prompt response...but...it didn't worked..I've tried every trick in the tutorial..and it is strange..how to unlicensed something I wasn't able to license...but I've tried in vain...So I submitted a ticket..maybe it will work...

I disabled the AVG antivirus entirely..the product installed without problems..but the thing with the license remained...ufffff....please help!