Please Help- Steam Version

What Windows version and what video card do you have ? What driver version do you have installed ? TOW 1 is an OpenGL based game, while the TOW 2 and TOW 3 series use DirectX. However the TOW 2 series has higher hardware requirements for the video card and that may cause a problem. Usually you'll get a 'Runtime trap 3(error)' or something to that effect that basically tells you that the game will not work with your video hardware and/or drivers.

If the issue is possibly related to the Steam DRM, then we would be unable to help you there. You would have to contact Steam and/or 1C Publishing support (the official distributors of the Steam version).

A Radeon 5870 should easily be capable of playing any of the TOW titles (it does NOT lack Shader Model 3.0 support necessary for the latter TOW games).

If nothing at all is happening after installing the games, then you'll need to contact Steam and/or 1C Publishing's support. This may be a DRM issue, but I don't know why the first TOW game would work (using Steam) and the latter two wouldn't, using the same DRM. Is it possible to launch the 'configure/game options' applets to see if they'll load and possibly 'dial down' some of the settings in case one is causing a problem ?

I have nearly same config as your and all works fine. But i have an other problem on steam : tow1 tow2 kursk and afrika don t work in multi. There s no server and i can t create one. Hope you go on my stage to see of this is the same for you. You can send me invitation on steam as the same name : djoug.