v1.07 and Excalibur Publishing version

Looking forward to GC Gold but it appears that I'll not be able to use it and therefore there will be no point in buying it until I can patch to 1.07.

I'm assuming as per previous updates we will need a separate patch to the Battlefront one that has just been released.

Any indication as to when it may be available - the Excalibur website is still displaying 1.04 as the latest available patch.

Thanks - I had already patched to 1.06 via the Battlefront site.

Now that Gold is out I am assuming that there is no point in me (or any other UK retail customers) buying it until there is an Excalibur compatible version of the 1.07 patch.

The Excalibur site itself seems to have given up supporting GC afte the 1.04 patch so assume I should keep my eye on the Battlefront site instead.

Thanks for the reply

Tried to order 3-4 times but continually got the following error

Error: Fraud Protection Services Filter — Declined by filters

Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (payflow_pro)

Using exactly the same CC as with previous purchases from BF

Had the same problem when I tried and eventually gave up in trying to buy PT Boats adding in that post

Maybe it is a sign that I should just save my money for the upcomming SC Global Gold

Which now seems somewhat ironic.

P.S. Just checked my BF account details - all my successful purchases were from previous addresses, move to my current address in May since then my purchase attempts (PT and now SCGG) have failed, double checked my billing address which is correct and the same as my CC address.

This Knowledgebase article explains what is happening:

http://www.battlefront.com/helpdesk/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=178&nav=0

My guess is that after your recent move, you didn't update your billing address with your credit card company, and therefore your credit card is being declined because your billing address doesn't match. This extra address check (there are a couple of other things in addition to the address that are being checked, too) is for additional security for YOU, the customer (if someone steals your card but don't know your personal address, they can't use it), as well as US (the cost for fraudulant orders sticks with the merchant).

So what you need to do is either change your billing address in your online account at www.battlefront.com, or change it with your credit card company (call the number on the back of your card).