Back to Work

Fuser

First of all, thank you all for your support, it´s been nice to hear from you lately, as I was offline and without a working computer. Now, the interesting part, modding goes on:

SdKfz251/9 Mod uploaded to the Repository.

Black98-1.jpg

Red713.jpg

I will use this thread for future announcements :)

Enjoy!

If you find the mods (or CMBN to be too bright, adjust your gamma settings it really helps to remove that over exposed look).

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erwin, I wil check my Z folder so that I can answer your question. I recall installing two different uniform mods for the German which add this configuration.

Work goes on with the Jagdpanzer IV Early variation, no decals added yet, weathering will be refined too.

With skirts:

Preview3-6.jpg

...and without them:

Preview4-2.jpg

How did you get the mixture of uniforms for the crew?

You get it the same way you get variations with the other unis...you add a number to the end of the BMPs then the game will assign the uniforms randomly.

BTW...awesome work Aris. Especially love that Jagdpanzer!

Mord.

Ah it's called Marsh Uniforms (which I have) - nothing like the name Fuser was quoting. So what is the 2nd uniform mod he quotes?

BTW: I think we established that when one renumbers mod variants (which again I do all the time) the result is a random mixture. ie: One can't choose what armor turret to put with which body. Oh, but I just remembered that CM2 uniforms are one graphic not like it used to be in CM1... Ok, never mind... duh...

There's three BRZ's in the DL I linked to...he could be talking about that or he could have the mod mixed with someone else's...Like me, I have a mix of Vein's Germans with all their stuff, plus the gray helmets, hats and boots from MJ's Herman Goering mod, and a part of Scipio's Fall Camo mod...just look at all the mods and find what you want and name them accordingly...you can make your own forces to taste.

The only things random with the Unis is helmets and boots...but if you check in the CMSF uni section Birdstrike has a guide that will tell you how to match them if you aren't interested in a random mix...least I guess that will work for CMBN.

Mord.

Mord could you please write down how you add the numbers at the end of the files

i.e. jpz-iv-late-wheels.bmp then jpz-iv-late-wheels.bmp1 or is it jpz-iv-late-wheels1.bmp

or jpz-iv-late-wheels_1.bmp or just a space after i.e. jpz-iv-late-wheels 1.bmp

or do you have to start from number 2 instead of 1. Think you get my point :)

For vehicles it would look like this...jpz-iv-late-hull, jpz-iv-late-hull 2, jpz-iv-late-hull 3 ...there's no #1. The rest of the vehicle parts would follow the same convention. However, you would have to use all of Aris mods mods with their variations 'cause they are created to blend together. The game will not put hull 2 with turret 2 etc. So completely different camo schemes will get mashed together and look screwed up.

Lots of good info here and there's a link within that will lead you to more discussions on this...http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=101310 and explain what I mean better.

Mord.

Re tanks and variants: Also note there is something possibly wrong with the StuG and StuH mods since BFC added a space after the name and the .bmp for those 2 tank models ONLY.

In the Dealership scenario (at least) I have found that I only ever see the mod with no numbers and never a variant with a number. It doesn't seem to make any difference whether I add a space after the name or number, or whether I change the name (add a number) via the Properties menu or via the usual Rename method.

(Hope someone understands what I'm talking about.)

Yep. That one is screwed. I've never seen a variant either no matter what I've done.

Mord.

There is a solution for that:

Whenever you rename variants for the StuH42 Early or StuG Early, you must add TWO blank spaces before the number, ex:

(* stands for blank space)

- stuh-early-skirt*.bmp

- stuh-early-skirt**2.bmp

...voila!

Clipboard02-2.jpg