Will this game be updated?

You will see patches to the base game when the module (and future modules) gets released or close thereafter. I'm not sure if patches will be released between module releases, but I somewhat doubt that they will.

CMBN will NOT quite follow the model of CMSF where new features were being released with the patches and the game evolved over time. CMBN is broadly considered (from a development standpoint, not necessarily a 'customer' standpoint) to be 'stable' in terms of its features. I'm not sure if this will change with any future modules, but I doubt that it will. That means we will most likely have to wait for the Bulge/End-of-War game family before fire is introduced and UI changes are made to the game. I'm not certain of this, but most indicators so far from Steve and the team suggest this is the path that will be taken.

You will see patches to the base game when the module (and future modules) gets released or close thereafter. I'm not sure if patches will be released between module releases, but I somewhat doubt that they will.

CMBN will NOT quite follow the model of CMSF where new features were being released with the patches and the game evolved over time. CMBN is broadly considered (from a development standpoint, not necessarily a 'customer' standpoint) to be 'stable' in terms of its features. I'm not sure if this will change with any future modules, but I doubt that it will. That means we will most likely have to wait for the Bulge/End-of-War game family before fire is introduced and UI changes are made to the game. I'm not certain of this, but most indicators so far from Steve and the team suggest this is the path that will be taken.

Why don't you say something righteous and beautiful for a change and knock it off with them negative waves. :)

Impatient gamers steal tank from museum and assault gaming company for new release."

Film at 11.

That wouldn't work though.

Before we got 10 miles the group would break down into an arguement on whether the tank was restored to its proper configuration.

Wrong. It wouldn't work because the tank would bog and become immobilized within 10 yards as it's driver mismanages the five-point turn from the driveway to the street by cutting too close to the lawn on the right or left side, thus forcing the traverse of a three-yard patch of grass which inevitably throws a track.

Curbs & shoulders in this game work like spike strips in the real world. They're a Panther's kryptonite.

Either that, or the game company quickly throws up a three-foot hedge which effectively acts as the Berlin Wall.

Does anyone (besides the devs obviously) know what has been fixed/improved and when approx. can we expect to see the patch to be released?

I know that the patch will be lunched with the new expansion but that is all I know. Now if someone can indulge me...