New Fall Weiss 1939 MOD

Ok so based on your understanding I should be able to stop the script from firing if I get 2 Brit units 12 or fewer tiles from Troyes right? I think I have that but it's still firing.

I have one in 200,59 and one in 207,55. They were there at the end of my last turn but the script still fired and reduced French morale.

Any ideas how to stop it?

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so based on your understanding I should be able to stop the script from firing if I get 2 Brit units 12 or fewer tiles from Troyes right? I think I have that but it's still firing.

I have one in 200,59 and one in 207,55. They were there at the end of my last turn but the script still fired and reduced French morale.

Any ideas how to stop it?

Thanks

You can disable it. Should be something like: Options>Advanced>Scripts>Morale

• 2 months later...

Honch,

I hope you are still working on next version. I had a few observations recently as Axis on Jan15 version.

1) Italy paid for creation of Montenegro, but it was never created and eventually an enemy partisan formed in Cetinje instead.

2) Italy paid for troops for war against USSR. I thought the message said HQ + 2xCorps for 400 MMPs, but instead I got HQ + 2xDivisions. Which is correct?

3) Historically, Novi Sad was annexed by Hungary due to large Hungarian population, so I recommend it goes to Hungary with no partisans.

PP