"dead" areas

i saw in the forum, that a nations limit is not necessary, why not some nations more? only central america (as one "nation"), cuba, bolivia, saudi-arabia and afghanistan must be added, i don't understand why that nations are "dead". otherwise i must in gold activating the areas again in a very bad form:

afghanistan>uk

saudi-arabia, central america, cuba, bolivia>usa

but better than "dead"...

mathias

i saw in the forum, that a nations limit is not necessary, why not some nations more? only central america (as one "nation"), cuba, bolivia, saudi-arabia and afghanistan must be added, i don't understand why that nations are "dead". otherwise i must in gold activating the areas again in a very bad form:

afghanistan>uk

saudi-arabia, central america, cuba, bolivia>usa

but better than "dead"...

mathias

Must this be answered? Nothing comes from Central America except good drugs. Nose Candy.

Nothing comes from Afghanstan, except a good place to hide for those who like caves & holes.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and may God Bless America.

And may God bless you like he's blessed me,

-Legend

Must this be answered? Nothing comes from Central America except good drugs. Nose Candy.

Nothing comes from Afghanstan, except a good place to hide for those who like caves & holes.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and may God Bless America.

And may God bless you like he's blessed me,

-Legend

:confused::confused:

Don't you even make me start, you are trolling or you are dumb.... i will keep on the trolling as it seems less offensive and, hopefully, more possible...

:confused::confused:

Don't you even make me start, you are trolling or you are dumb.... i will keep on the trolling as it seems less offensive and, hopefully, more possible...

Don't get mad, get educated. The United States military and political positioning is not based on democracy, rather resources. If Libya, Iraq, & Kuwait did not have oil, Uncle Sam wouldn't care. When's the last time anyone cared about Africa? Brazil has excellent soccer & UFC fighters...good area for some farming, a little tourism. Mexico provides a labor source for the jobs Americans won't do. During World War II, which this game is about, Central & South America are frickin' worthless land masses. So worthless, we built a canal through Panama. Back in the day of Magellan, Cortez, and Desota...there was gold to take. The future, sure, you have one, but all roads to success go thru Washington DC.

May God bless you, as much as he's blessed us,

-Legend