CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

From an ongoing PBEM: my sharpshooter spots a prime target from his perch, beyond the American Sherman (that is wreaking havoc).  

30ts58x.png

29kumxf.png

As I take a closer look at his target ... it's an American sniper, aiming right back at him. 

37j9d.png

Of course the turn ends with these two squared off in an ultimate long-range dual. Who will shoot first? Whose aim will be true? We'll have to wait for the next 60 seconds. One of those moments that makes the game incredible. 

^ Hmm, tried to instert some writing there, but here it comes: That "Moonwalker" pose is usual in CMx2 games, BF, how bout to fix it. By the way, there is some CMx2 videos in my channel, check it out! Just bought CMBN (third time) and I will start to make battle vids etc when I have time.

From an ongoing PBEM: my sharpshooter spots a prime target from his perch, beyond the American Sherman (that is wreaking havoc).  

30ts58x.png

29kumxf.png

As I take a closer look at his target ... it's an American sniper, aiming right back at him. 

37j9d.png

Of course the turn ends with these two squared off in an ultimate long-range dual. Who will shoot first? Whose aim will be true? We'll have to wait for the next 60 seconds. One of those moments that makes the game incredible. 

C'mon, fivefivesix.  We are hanging on a cliff here.  Resolution, if you please.  :D

Very nice screenshots.

Heinrich505

• 2 weeks later...

The Kämpfgruppe's roadblock at "the Betuwe" had failed miserably. British troops overwhelmed their position and resistance dwindled quickly. Kessel's squad had been cornered in a house, a Sherman outside waiting to demolish the house the squad hid in. British toops stormed into the house and killed all of Kessel's squad members. Kessel ran for the back door in a desperate attempt to run away, but stopped and pulled out his Panzerfaust. "This will show them" he muttered as he took aim.

story4_zpsbplsnyiw.jpg

Despite trembling with fear he pulled the trigger and the grenade launched, arced close to the ceiling...

story3_zpscnqez7zp.jpg

... in between the onrushing soldiers, over their heads, out the door, and ...

story5_zpsvhf03bgo.jpg

....slammed hard into the Sherman which instantly erupted in flames.

story1_zpsujsbjmpx.jpg

But Kessel didn't even get to see the result of his heroism as a bullit hit him as soon as he pulled the trigger. His lifeless body fell out the back door. The one he was supposed to escape from. The empty Panzerfaust tube by his side.

story2_zpsvcgvplvc.jpg

Edited by rocketman

Saw a screenshot just like this over in the CMFI Screenshots Thread a while back and just now got a chance to take my own! Canister shot really is a beautiful thing:

pJWUBuM.jpg

h26VBXe.jpg

The nonchalant look on Hans' face is priceless here. "Vell, zis is ze end..."

Not pictured: Hans and Hinkels corpses. Didn't feel an aftermath shot was needed.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Lethaface said:

What kind of munition is that?

A smoke grenade, managed to catch it mid flight. 

xuOofbc.jpg

From a recently concluded PBEM - I've always liked Glider infantry, especially in choked up terrain like this. I think the streamlined company size is what I appreciate; much like the Rangers in CMFI.