CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

"we need more pics from the veh pack"

Wouldn't people prefer less pics and more scenarios featuring the pack vehicles that we can actually play? Am surprised that folks seem more keen on watching other people's AAR videos and pics than playing.

Well, they're either still making up their minds as to buying it or not, or they can't download it like me...

Scenarios won't do you any good then.

"we need more pics from the veh pack"

Wouldn't people prefer less pics and more scenarios featuring the pack vehicles that we can actually play? Am surprised that folks seem more keen on watching other people's AAR videos and pics than playing.

LOL wut? :rolleyes: It's a screenshot thread. If you don't want to look at a thread devoted to screenshots, don't click on the link.

Ahhh... Xnt point...

(However, we seem to have similar emphasis on pics and videos on all forums. I still recall in the early days when 90% of discussion was about tactics and how to better play the game. I miss all that.)

Start a thread on tactics if you'd like to see one maybe. There's plenty of room for tactics and screen-shots.

Ahhh... Xnt point...

(However, we seem to have similar emphasis on pics and videos on all forums. I still recall in the early days when 90% of discussion was about tactics and how to better play the game. I miss all that.)

That's just cause we're all expert tacticians and brilliant military strategists now thanx to our years playing BFC games ;)