CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

Hey PvtW, when will we see those mods? They're looking too good to keep them to yourselves!

As soon as I think my mods are good enough :D . I am learning with every mod and try to find different ways to get better results. This Stug is almost finished.

stug3mudy_zps1a81d977.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm always surprised about how the graphics of this game are "photogenic"

I must spend as much time on my games watching actions of the turn in different angles than actually giving orders, haha. What a bad commander I make (do?)

CMNormandy2014-02-2109-53-17-24_zps8cea8d33.jpg

Here is the guilty man of that lighting effect!

I must spend as much time on my games watching actions of the turn in different angles than actually giving orders, haha. What a bad commander I make (do?)

LOL...for every minute of gameplay, I swear I take about 5 minutes of watching the action from different angles. Soon I'll be eating popcorn as well during these replays. :)

I NEED THAT PANTHER!

Most of the Mods I make only seem to work on my computer, so I am retooling at the moment, hopefully I will be back in a month. If you want to try that Panther G Mod you can find it here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8mnnoyefbkr1ur/ezPzKpfw%20V%20Panther.zip

Works best with a desaturation terrain Mod. If you do not have one, try this one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sevovoz1yjvd5n6/ezTerrainTweak2.zip

Screen was from the scenario, 6 Panzer Regiment auf dem Vormarsch, very good scenario.

ez

EZ, I love your work! Is that Panther available for download anywhere? I did not see it in the Repository.

Thanks.

I don’t use Repository anymore; have not in quite some time. I store anything I may be working on in dropbox only. It’s much easier to keep track of and update just zip, copy, and drop. Currently the main area is down but it will be back up.

12798964775_47b981111d_b.jpg