CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

Had? There is a Sherman very very nearby that knows he is there.....

btw how many guys were in that jeep. Looked like 4 then before the grenade goes off it looks like 2.

There were 4 guys. As I watched things play out, 2 of them vanished. Since the Germans were firing at the jeep, I figured 2 of them must have been hit and were "removed'. You can correct me on this, but I don't recall ever seeing bodies slumped over in a jeep or any vehicle.

The video card I am using is about 18 months old, it's a Radeon XFX-667 1 gb.

There were 4 guys. As I watched things play out, 2 of them vanished. Since the Germans were firing at the jeep, I figured 2 of them must have been hit and were "removed'. You can correct me on this, but I don't recall ever seeing bodies slumped over in a jeep or any vehicle.

The video card I am using is about 18 months old, it's a Radeon XFX-667 1 gb.

You should see the casualty crosses, but after that yeah they just vanish into the motor vehicle pool.

Sounds right. Casualties in vehicles are automatically removed. AIUI, they're considered to have received the benefit of Buddy Aid... Not particularly accurate in this case, but one of those abstractions where having some more complex resolution really isn't worth the effort.