CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

@Frankster65

That is Hitlers secret estate in Agrentinia. What appears to be a deadheads eye-holes are in reality start- &landing ports for german Reichsflugscheibe UFOS wich they use to supply their base on the dark side of the moon ;)

I have a Win 7 64bit computer. I'm currently using the free version on FRAPS then touching up the shots with PhotoShop, but I'm not happy with the quality of the original shots. Some of the photos posted here are very clear and detailed. What is the best program for screenshots? Free or othetwise.

Thanks

I have a Win 7 64bit computer. I'm currently using the free version on FRAPS then touching up the shots with PhotoShop, but I'm not happy with the quality of the original shots. Some of the photos posted here are very clear and detailed. What is the best program for screenshots? Free or othetwise.

Thanks

I think screen shots are saved at the resolution of the PC no matter using FRAPS, or using paint. When you take into photoshop, and then save it gives you options for quality for it to be saved at so check that. Also, when you upload to photobucket, or whatever you use there are quality settings there. I would check both your photoshop save settings, and upload settings for whatever you use to upload to.

Thanks for the info. One more thing. How do you post a photo that takes up the available space on the thread? When I try I get the error message telling me the file is larger than 19.5 kb. And if I resize the photo to match that requirement it is about the size of a postage stamp. Any help would be greatly appreciated!