CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

LongLeftFlank,

It's really a dispute following the near simultaneous shouts "Dibs on the ammo!"

agusto,

This is clearcut evidence of sabotage in the fuze factory, though it very much worked to your advantage here. I KNOW you have no PzGr40, after all, so fuze sabotage MUST be the explanation, right? Can't have people going around impugning the Munitionsfabrik, since that might be deemed treason.

simast,

Your shot says it all on why the Germans went to the 251 D. At first, I thought the doors had been botched, but they clearly weren't. My eye expected to see the earlier clamshell 251 doors, but their absence caused me to look more closely. Is that the Ari's mod HT?

Jorge MC,

You SS Manner look very nice, but Mr. Solo Pic seems to have some arm-torso connection issues. Looks as though the arm's set a bit higher than the shoulder socket.

Regards,

John Kettler

3 pics from the latest battle of Broadsword56's St Lo campaign, the battle for La Luzerne. This particular battle is a full on assault by US forces against a fortified Chateau where the German company has literal stand and die orders. If they fall, the Americans may have a breakthrough to St Lo.

The battle is not going well for the Germans. American artillery destroyed the key defensive fortifications in the Chateau, but German holdouts in the rubble still managed to inflict many casualties. The German defense is collapsing but these few shots testify to the sheer tenacity of the defense.

Two Shermans moving forward to the left of the remains of the Chateau. The entire building has collapsed into the basement, leaving a rubble strewn pit. Note the Shrek round about to strike the lead tank. It was fired from a long way away by a team on the move. The round will take out this vehicle.

LaLuzerne01_zpsd411bf7d.jpg

A view from the rubble of the Chateau. This area around the barn to the right in the picture has been a pitched battle for over half an hour at least. There are I think 5 Shermans wrecked in the vicinity as well as a number of German and American infantry casualties. The area behind these tanks is covered in minefields, wire and tank barricades. Engineers were not able to clear it with all the artillery and MG fire so the Americans had the unenviable task of having to just bull their way through. I have had only a few glimpses through the smoke of GIs leapfrogging forward, not enough to do justice to just how tough they have been.

LaLuzerne02_zpsae27990b.jpg

Same turn to the right of that same barn. In the background is a burning Sherman, one of 3 that have tried to force the road against a StuG positioned in ambush. The smoke above the barn is from one of the others. This Sherman was moving into a flank position when a Shrek team fired in support of the StuG.

LaLuzerne03_zps071ee240.jpg

Armored covered arcs rock!! 2.0 was worth that alone in just this battle.

It absolutely is. Aris smoke and textures are also beautiful and once you tried them, you cant imagine playing without them. I havnt tried any of Aris vehicles yet though.

The same thing goes for the vehicles, once tried always hooked. Prepare to download a lot...