CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

Tashtego,

The muzzle flash from the smokeless, flashless powder for the guns the Allies found very difficult to locate is so great I at first thought your PaK 40 had taken a direct hit. By contrast, here's a real one firing. Resolution's so good there's no way to blame what's seen on image blur, either.

Regards,

John Kettler

In a battle that I managed to get a draw in (but it felt more like I lost badly) my opponent sent a Bren carrier forward towards my forward units. This mortar team acted on its own to stop the advance.

MortarTeam.jpg

Bren Carrier firing on my men.

BrenCarrierOpensUp.jpg

81mm mortar rounds landing

BrenCarrierHit.jpg

Video available here: http://youtu.be/VU58hru2NR4

ermagherd....you obliterated that town!!...epic video..do more of em!

Check out my channel, I do video AAR's where possible and other clips of funny CM moments.

Holy Shrapnel! Nice video.

Thanks! It felt pretty epic at the time, didn't expect that level of saturation all at once. It was well planned timing on my part... :rolleyes: Okay maybe not.

Please tell me why the American infantry is firing on what looks like a CW soldier?

You do know you can play German on German or US vs US or US vs Brit, etc etc etc? Its actually really fun to do US on Brit, or Waffen SS on Heer.

I started the scenario someone made for Brits on US and my opponent flaked out halfway through =(

You do know you can play German on German or US vs US or US vs Brit, etc etc etc? Its actually really fun to do US on Brit, or Waffen SS on Heer.

I started the scenario someone made for Brits on US and my opponent flaked out halfway through =(

Actually, that looks like LLF's Japanese mod, using Brits as the base models for the Japanese.

Actually, that looks like LLF's Japanese mod, using Brits as the base models for the Japanese.

Eh? I know about his Pacific Mod. He's doing a Dien Bien Phu one too now! But no it was a scenario Sergei made right when CW came out. Lotta fun in the 10 turns I had. Im actually starting it now against slysniper =D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice screenies. With regard to the guys firing while sitting in that jeep. Can infantry fire while sitting in a SPW too?

You can give passengers fire orders, or they will fire on their own if they feel the need to. If passengers see a Tube Guy™, they will pop up and blaze away from their mobile BBQ.

I had an entire platoon of grenadiers in five 251/1s advance in echelon once, all passengers up and firing. It was like a propaganda movie. "The Wehrmacht on The Move". Mowed the enemy down and crawled right through their positions.

THAT'S why the Germans used feldgrau. The grey allowed them to blend in with things like gravelly roads and stone walls. Those Brits probably finished the war and never knew he had been there...

So they were the first one to go in stealth mode :)