CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

4 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

middle one is a little blurry and unrealistic

Don't listen to him M. Falaise!

4 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

midst of some lovely swaying foliage, I think in large part due to @Lucky_Strike's excellent work.  Have I said that before about his work?

Sounds like my garden at the moment! Can't get over how quick it grows at this time of the year!

5 hours ago, Falaise said:

look for the intruder

I can see someone hiding in the top one, 

4 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Woaww Stephan one day you will be yourself lost with your car

Not to worry, plenty of friendly farmers with cidre and fromage, sure one of them will try ake him in.

4 hours ago, Falaise said:

@Lucky_Strike is really a magician

Merci mon ami

2 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

Oddly I usually imagine having a Panzerfaust or Panzerschrek in my hands...

Just so long as you don't frighten he locals, remember to keep the safety on.

I still dream about bocage. Have to take to Streetview every now and then to wonder down my native lanes. Hampshire byways are pretty and all, but not quite so dark and dense.

2 hours ago, Albert DuBalay said:

Great mod 😁 especially the middle one. How and where do you get that ? Just astonishing.

I can only speak for the top and bottom pics, M. Falaise will have to furnish you with the middle one, he might even be able to deliver some in person 😉

You can get mine here:

You might have to hunt through for a link, the Google ones should still work, or have a look on the Mod Warehouse here

• 1 month later...

It takes some fiddling, but I really work on my HMG tactics, to use cover in the most effective way. Without at least a sound contact icon on the position, you're wasting ammunition. The MG42 was effective the Panthers were suppressing at best. One of them lost the use of the main gun,  

MG42HMG.jpg

MG42HMGB.jpg

Keep a log on a spreadsheet as a suggestion

MG42HMGC.jpg 

Edited by chuckdyke

22 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

It takes some fiddling, but I really work on my HMG tactics, to use cover in the most effective way. Without at least a sound contact icon on the position, you're wasting ammunition. The MG42 was effective the Panthers were suppressing at best. One of them lost the use of the main gun,  

MG42HMG.jpg 

HEY! Mind my boots, they're new for f*** sake!

Looks like the Amis are going to need some mortars too get that MG ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 10:40 PM, Rinaldi said:

03%2B-%2BF%2BCo%2Btakes%2BMG%2Bfire.png
06a%2B-%2BBetter%2Bnews%2Bfor%2BG501.png

This took far longer than I would have liked to finish up, but I think it should be an entertaining read. Was certainly entertaining to play after the first 15 turns or so, at least - read it here: https://rinaldiaars.blogspot.com/2021/07/cmbn-aar-cut-off-at-kovering-what-if.html

Great AAR!

Very nice AAR and good pics and videos.  Was struck how when after throwing a grenade, troops do not dive for cover, but tend to stay upright.  In one of the videos one can see this results in the thrower getting shot by the grenade target unit.

Wonder if we need a new animation where the thrower immediately lies down to HIDE (and gets the benefit for better protection) until his grenade explodes.