CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

• 3 weeks later...

Like frenchy, I have not seen any difference, only the shifting of the shot sometimes (rarely)
but I like this posture so I leave it

19 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

One of the rare screenshots where the game is actually better without mods. He can't see to shoot, and the ammo drum looks like a snot coloured ball stuck to the gun. 

:lol:   no Warts 'n' all alone realism animates me, aesthetics does not count !!
look at this picture the trommel is worse

190412075314675399.png

inspired by a model found in the field
more seriously a good part of those found in relics in Normandy are yellow

57 minutes ago, Falaise said:

Like frenchy, I have not seen any difference, only the shifting of the shot sometimes (rarely)
but I like this posture so I leave it

:lol:   no Warts 'n' all alone realism animates me, aesthetics does not count !!
look at this picture the trommel is worse

190412075314675399.png

inspired by a model found in the field
more seriously a good part of those found in relics in Normandy are yellow

yep, I think the 2-3 inches shouldn´t matter much.  I´ve combined it with my own animation mods nicely and remain with it.

I found a relic drum just once (Veritable battlefield) and it was heavily rusted. No color remains at all. But it´s yellow usually, yes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FIRX9SR.png

Canadian Riflemen storm a house under the cover of friendly armour and smoke, Op CHARNWOOD.

TILWMPF.png

Bloody Buron.

Ta for the patches Battlefront, better late than never. Singleplayer is alive and well again for me as a result. An AAR of my re-visiting this classic scenario can be read here. Enjoy. More to follow; making text AARs is less time consuming than videos at present. 

Edited by Rinaldi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...