Grey uniforms for commonwealth?

c__0004_layer-17_tn.jpg

I love that commonwealth finally are coming!

But... this screenshot confuses me. Is this supposed to be a british Infantry unit or something else? Because...

1. Grey uniforms?

2.Light brown water bottle?

3. Dark brown revolver holster?

Totally wrong unfortunly. the Battledress was khaki-brown/brown and webbing was green (KG3 in normandy) and that goes for the revolver holster, it is made of webbing and hade the same colour as the webbing.

So howecome the soldiers on the pic are looking "funny" ?

c__0004_layer-17_tn.jpg

I love that commonwealth finally are coming!

But... this screenshot confuses me. Is this supposed to be a british Infantry unit or something else? Because...

1. Grey uniforms?

2.Light brown water bottle?

3. Dark brown revolver holster?

Totally wrong unfortunly. the Battledress was khaki-brown/brown and webbing was green (KG3 in normandy) and that goes for the revolver holster, it is made of webbing and hade the same colour as the webbing.

So howecome the soldiers on the pic are looking "funny" ?

Im guessing they are Beta textures, the cromwell looks like a too light shade of green as well.

Note that the pics are clearly labeled as Alpha build pics. So BFC doesn't even consider the module to be in Beta stage yet.

In addition to the stuff noted, there's lots of other stuff missing too; note, for example. that many of the vehicles are crewed by guys in U.S. uniforms and helmets.

Basically, give it a few months... while it looks like much of the basic 3-D modeling work is done, at this stage there's clearly still a lot of work to be done on skins, textures, and smaller details.

These photos should be looked at as more of a "development snapshot" than final product.