That's all right I was 30 years old when they first advertised this game now I’m 40 1/2?! I even went to the 2003 games convention E3 in LA to do a story on this game that’s when Codemasters had it. I'm still waiting to finish my story on it?! 1C was supposed to put out a demo on it in 2003, that didn't happen. Then Codemasters started telling 1C it wasn't putting more money on it's project, and to go ahead and release the game and just do patch's, well thank god 1C didn’t want to put an unfinished project out there. There-for pulled the gaming rights from Codemasters or paid them off not sure which, as I lost interest after seeing the game get shelved. Then 1C started looking into publishing the game them selves and low and behold Battlefront.com decided to help. So here we are with a new title and supposedly a new game with full emersion of Combined Arms and tactics that this game looks like it will live on in infamy?
Maybe we will see a big update on new and interesting features to the game or updated movements?
Maybe we will see a demo in the near future.
· Real Time Combat Simulation – Realistic shell ballistics, armor penetration calculations and damage effects coupled with destructible environments, trenches, fortifications and individually tracked weapons, equipment, ammo and vehicles
· 5 Historical Campaigns, each with unique units and equipment – US, UK, Soviet, German, French and Polish
· Over 40 historically accurate campaign missions based on real WWII battles
· Over 30 different maps designed using historical military documents and covering a variety of seasons, weather conditions and environments.
· 5 Single (non-campaign) Battles plus 3 Training scenarios
· Unique Role Playing Elements: soldiers gain experience and new skills as they progress though the campaigns
· Real World Military Tactics: Units fight using authentic tactical formations, realistic battle drills and operating procedures specific to their nationality
· Amazing Freedom of Action: Replace and reinforce gun crews, pick up dropped weapons, capture enemy equipment and even select specific weapons and ammo to use
· Advanced Individual Unit AI: Units intelligently react to changing battle situations and conditions. They will take cover, avoid obstacles and seek to gain the upper hand against their enemies
· Huge assortment of units, uniforms, equipment and vehicles: hundreds of different Dynamic Battlefields;
· Wage war in all four seasons over beautifully rendered landscapes. Watch as trees get knocked over by tanks, vehicles crush men and equipment under their treads, tracers stitch across no mans land and high explosive shells leave huge smoking craters from devastating Air strikes and Artillery Barrages
· State of the art 3D character animation and graphics
· Easy to use order system. Command your troops quickly and efficiently and keep tabs on their individual status with the innovate soldier monitor system
· Multiplayer support (Internet/LAN)
I sure hope that all the newest features there trying to implement will work and not break anything, if it does there's nothing a patch would'nt or could'nt fix....
[ January 24, 2007, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Wolfseven ]