GC Tournament Final Dragon vs. Winti

It could be the 02/18/1940 and the Wehrmacht won some victories. Already in January, could sink the Italian Navy right after one another British carrier entered the war .... This seemed a bit reckless to be located in the Mediterranean on a cruise ... The coup was conquered Norway and Paris, was already conquered. Unfortunately my French this would still not lost the war .... your Now, the Army will teach you better have one ....:-)

1.jpg

2.jpg

In Asia, some slight progress is reported. However, a major breakthrough has yet occurred.

3.jpg

It is the 07.07.1940 and the army advances. Until now belonging to the Deutsches Reich countries: Denmark, Norway, Tunisia and Greece .... and of course, France and the Benelux....:-)

4.jpg

Even the Japanese Empire can record more successes.

5.jpg

27th October 1940

It is now the time has come to respond to the constant provocations by aspiring British colonial possessions and your feeble appendage of the United States.

The German troops occupied the coup, the gold of the French island.

20.jpg

In addition, Egypt has been freed. Finally .... For centuries the descendants of the pharaohs are waiting for a liberator .... this time of waiting was over. Rommel is in the same breath as Ramses II, Caeser and Cleopatra as an outstanding military leaders.

21.jpg

The Japanese wanted to also make your contribution. After the influence of the United States had risen to an unbearable degree, it has now struck back.

In combination with the land and naval forces, many countries have the claws of inappropriate influence to be rescued ..... It will probably not be the last countries which are now under the protection of your well-glorious Imperial Japanese Empire.

23.jpg

The rise in China continues.

22.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Japanese started the operation crescent moon in the far east which the Russians referring as operation sickle. In response operation hammer decimating the Japanese defenders :)

42mar.jpg

Meanwhile the diplomatic battle continues, US diplomats convinced Argentina to join the Allies. At least something to compensate the 2nd loss of Hawaii...

The Romanian and German forces were driven out of South Russia at least until Good weather arrives but in the North the Defenders of Leningrad starts hearing the sounds of the Panzer divisions.

The UK desperately tries to stop the Japanese in East Africa and in the east border of India.

The Chinese lost Chungking and all forces defending it, but surely the Japanese has not left enough forces to advance fast.

Determined in the East is not much new there's always the bad weather situation. However, Turkey could be conquered.

In the Atlantic, there were no major battles for some time longer. There were a total of lost some of the Achse U-boats and the Allies some battleships.

Hawaii is completely numb in the possession of the Japanese. The advance against the Chinese is a slow but continued TABLE D'HOTES. In Manchuria, there are also only minor skirmishes.

What a battle! I don't know who is up but that battle is worth for a Final. Thank you guys!! Always waiting for news from the front.

"Back to the front you will die when I say, you must die"

(Anybody know this song?) ;)

@Amadeus --- I have no idea, what song is it? I think of SC everytime I listen to 'The Clash' sing "London Calling".

Lost Hawaii for 2nd time? You didn't eliminate the Jap ground forces, completely, eh?

He landed with 3 units at DOW. I sacrificed 2 fighters to give enough time to my fleet to arrive. Unfortunately it was not enough. But only a few weeks Hawaii was on Japanese hand then the Navy freed it, eliminating 2 of the landing units and reducing to str2 the 3rd. At that moment my intel. reported an arriving new landing craft, and considering the Japanese ships having bigger guns (level3 vs level2), I had to redraw my ships for refitting, so I lost again the island. Now my navy returned and eliminated the Japanese completely from Hawaii, while significant part (almost half) of his navy kept busy eliminating Australian/UK commando units occupying an oil well, and a mine in East indies, to reduce the risk of the US operation around Hawaii. We will see in the next turn if we have the first naval battle in the pacific, as my forward scouts bumped into a German submarine west of Midway.

• 3 weeks later...

Current situation on the fronts:

Moscow and Stalingrad are captured in the moment and no significant Russian troops in sight.

a200.jpg

South Africa has to surrender to the Japanese people and large parts of the country are under control.

a201.jpg

The two major Indian cities have been conquered by the Germans. India has not yet capitulated.

a202.jpg

Manchuria is under control of the Japanese.

a203.jpg

It has also been a very big battle in the Indian Ocean. The U.S. lost many battle ships and one aircraft carrier. The backlash is now expected.:eek: