GC Tournament Final Winti vs. Dragon

Finally the Russians giving up there push against Japan, there forces redeployed to Europe and facing with the Germans preparing to the next summer offensive. In India the advance is slowed down a bit as slow reconquering Manchuria drawing significant forces. But at least the positions are quite strong and the US air superiority over India is fading away as more Zero fighters deployed there.

As the US carriers operating in the Atlantic the Pacific is calm, expect some US amphibious transports around Hawaii waiting for the good weather to retake the first island.

There is a naval battle started next to east Africa with the 2nd Allied fleet meeting with the Japanese raiders.

Also in east Africa Italians and Germans retreating back to Cairo as heavy air and armored forces advancing step by step.

The main Allied fleet (lead by 4 UK and 2 US Carrier) operates around Gibraltar and eliminated the German and Italian ships which tried to prevent the Allied landings. As expected the sea battle was lost and Allied taken Madrid and the north part of Spain.

Current situation on the fronts:

Portugal, Spain and Gibraltar are exempt. Germany does not seem able to strike with tanks or Tactbombern against. Why??

200.jpg

Here you can see why. From a German summer offensive, you can not talk straight. The Germans lost many tanks and armies here.

202.jpg

Even in Africa, the British attack in full swing and Germany was forced to return after Cairo.

201.jpg

In India the situation is still critical. However, the Japanese succeeded as yet no further advance.

203.jpg

In Manchuria, there are still Russian troops.

204.jpg

At the end of 43 Dragon is the winner of the final!

In short: My Japanese did it really well, only India is resisted to them, but the Russians melted the German army and now reached the border of Germany, meanwhile the Allies approaching Paris from the South.

In the other game Russia, China and UK will fall for sure I can only delay it for a little while, which cannot be offset by the good positions of my US in the Pacific as they are still years away from Tokyo.

Thanks for the game, it was really exciting, I believe I played better than any other match inside or outside of the tournament but it was not enough...

Also many thanks to Amadeus, and to all participants for this tournament, and I hope it was not the last one :)

Winti