ToW3 WW2

Tartari

I'm happy to announce that i've found the solution to a game slow-down i had found in a game test-mission (it was a ToW2 game's bug actually) that was preventing me to release my mod! I hope now that the first part of my mod (2 Go) will be available next week! :) (if no new problem...)

Sorry for the delay!

So will this week the most important week for Theatre of War ? :)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to announce that i've found the solution to a game slow-down i had found in a game test-mission (it was a ToW2 game's bug actually) that was preventing me to release my mod! I hope now that the first part of my mod (2 Go) will be available next week! :) (if no new problem...)

Sorry for the delay!

Hi, Tartari! How are you?! How's your super mod!?

• 3 weeks later...

Tartari,

I have been sitting here with my finger on the 'submit' button ready to buy TOW3. I am not moving until you have this done. My wife and kids are getting very angry at me because I am getting nothing done around the house. Just kidding. Hopefully you still have this in the works. You have done alot for this game. Thanks.

hi Eniced,

thanks for the kind words! Just wait a littlle longer before pushing the button (i still can have a car crash)! ;)

This is the releasing order and ETA:

1-ToW3 WW2 Kursk (ToW2 Kursk + german units from Caen Addon)

fully tested by myself and ready to release

2 GB

1a-Kursk Maps

2-ToW3 WW2 Caen (british units from Caen addon)

ready to release but... i can"t seem to make the damn PIAT working! I guess it's the animations, i have still to look into that.

2a- Normandy maps

3-ToW3 WW2 AFRIKA (all units from ToW2 Afrika & Centauro addon)

ready but not fully tested yet

3a- Afrika maps

4- ToW3 WW2 TT

new units and data modification

5- TT Sound mod

6- ToW3 WW2 ToW1

Great news & good job! Looking forward to getting back to making some maps & missions for this. So much more enjoyable than fixing zfs appliances!

One peice of knowledge I could do with is how you properly convert TOW1 maps. There's the Bulldogs maps & a bunch that I never released that could be really good especially with some tweaking with extra statics. These include at least 3 finished maps for the 101st/82nd campaign that nearly made it off the ground & 1 or 2 Market Garden maps I made for sh!ts & giggles. RL (2 kids & working for a startup) dictates that I rarely get time to mod these days so dont have the opportunity to do my own research.

Tartari, I am really looking forward to playing with your work mate, I'm sure I'll break something! :P

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Tartari, what's happening? Hope you will be releasing your magnificent work soon now.

i'm very busy with my job at the moment, don't even have time to upload my mod!

can someone give a hint on the best big file sharing webservice?

hehe, my friend Radmir/Oberleutnant ! Yes, my mistake, i should have said "it will be done when it will be done!" Sorry!

But... this time, it will be done next week! Believe me! And my holydays are nearing, so that i will be able to work on the next steps of my mods!

@Eniced an Mitra: Thank you!