Video - New CM:A Campaign

Fredrock1957

Awesome!

How many scenarios are you planning to have?

Here is the flow of the Campaign, as you can see there is really ten scenarios though some are dup's since I needed to get the flow properly. But replayablility should be real high as there is a minimum of 3 AI plans per battle with most having 4 or 5 and different outcomes lead you down different paths. :)

flowmajnosov.jpg

And if you keep up with his website you will see they are all complete except for the overall campaign playtesting!!!

I'm hoping maybe that "earlier" comment translates into a release this weekend???

Sorry my friend, it looks like next Tuesday or Wednesday... need to go through campaign one/two/three more times... Also since most battles are company size or so, Real Time will be a possibilty, though I am too spaz to do that... And thank you all for your support... I hope all of your CMBN players will also enjoy the Sie Kommen II project which has been a huge undertaking, but should be ready for Nov 1st.

I would also like to thank the play testers on Major Nosov's Brigade. My long time friend NYCPizzaMan, FGM Member eniced73, and KaptinDuda... Thank you so much...